ps. I like two things : coincidence and travelling. I would be pleased to get in touch with someone who read these lines one day. Feel free to respond :)

Sunday, March 16, 2014 | |

Was running in the middle of nowhere when someone pulled over and offered me some water. I was on mile 17, but I still had some water, so I politely declined, so she offered me a lift to my destination, a mile away. I could tell she was a runner. It was very cold and windy, so I caved.
I took the offer and she gave me her card. She's a sports manager professor at a local college looking for distance runners to train with! Awesome! She's training for the Boston marathon.
We laughed about how rare it is to find runners around here. So, I hitchhiked for the first time in twenty-four years today and made a friend.

0 comments:

Mp3 Player

Archive