Enjoying Java and Being More Productive

Friday, March 4, 2016 | |

"We've heard a good bit in this courtroom about public key encryption," said Albright. "Are you familiar with that?"
"And how is it that you're familiar with public key encryption?"
"I invented it."
 Then Fenster dropped this bombshell: "Dr. Diffie, you were not the first to invent public key cryptography, were you?"

"I believe that I may have been," said Diffie, speaking cautiously.
"But perhaps you could be more specific?" "In fact, a gentleman named James Ellis in England invented it before you, right?" Diffie sighed.

He seemed, suddenly, almost tired. He had heard this one before.

"I spent a lot of time talking to James Ellis, and I can't figure it out," he said. "James Ellis did very fine work."


0 comments:

Mp3 Player

Archive