A Fitter Happier Playlist 11022008

Friday, October 31, 2008 | |

The Jesus and Mary ChainIt's the post Halloween come-down that's got me listening to an eclectic variety of music. We've got some shoegazer from one of the founders of the genre, The Jesus and Mary Chain. There are also a few remixes I've run across recently, I particularly like what's been done to 'Mama Sed'. And finally some good straight forward highway rock. Springsteen's last few albums have really impressed me, I guess I always passed him off as passe and not worth my time. But he's got a great thrumming beat and his albums span a pretty broad range of sound. Perhaps a bit too long though.

Anyone out there know anything about vocal recording? Suggestions on good, easy-to-use programs? Comments appreciated.

0 comments:

Mp3 Player

Archive