Central Park in Fall

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 | |


On a little side project at work this week, I completed my very own line selector! Connections clockwise from bottom right are Input, Output, Send B, Send A, Receive A, Receive B. The design is completely passive, i.e. no power supply needed, and can also function as a regular A/B selector. Graphics done by Kate. (Excellent job BTW!)


Also spent more time at the Metropolitan Museum of Art again this weekend, and got lost trying to cross Central Park on my way home. Pictures, sight-seeing, exercise... these are not bad things run into on a Sunday.

Central Park NYC Central Park NYC

1 comments:

Fitter Happier said...

Oh man, I don't know what any of those words mean, but I'm wildly impressed that you've created that thing from scratch.

Also, Kate has a wonderful art style.

Mp3 Player

Archive