Show Me Your Personality

Thursday, October 23, 2008 | |



This past Tuesday called for a late night venture into the city, to attend one stellar showing of the band Deerhoof. All this at the expense of getting home at 2am and running the next day on 5 hours of sleep was well worth it. The performance put on at Spiegeltent was utterly mind-blowing for the size of crowd, and I struggle to bring another recent live performance to mind that even slightly compares. Unfortunately, I did not get any usable video for which I deeply regret. The band that preceeded Deerhoof was not of this world, or maybe I just didn't get it. That is, if there was something to get. See for yourself if you can make it though all 45 seconds. Some tracks from Offend Maggie are included below. Highly recommend you check out this album as it has grown on me in the past week or so.









0 comments:

Mp3 Player

Archive