Cake

Friday, October 17, 2008 | |

This image is © Wellcome Images, but has been altered into a Derivative Work by Paul Sobczak by cropping, removing and adding content
Cake - by Todd Cloby

Text version:

I'm so full of cake.
If I eat any more cake I'd have to vomit first.
Sometimes I'll eat 2 or 3 cakes in a single day.
I love cake!
I can't be any clearer than that.
I love cake!
I'll eat every cake in New York City.
I can't even go into bakeries anymore because I'll eat all the cake.
I'll say "Where's the cake? Gimme the cake! Get the cake!"
And they say, "We know how very much you love cake, and we know you very rarely have the money for any of our cake, so get outta here, because you can't afford our cake! But we know how much you love cake, so get outta here, you can't afford the cake!"
I'll punch somebody in the head for some cake.
Give me all your cake!
I love cake!
Gimme the cake!
Now!
I love it!
I love cake!
Gimme your cake!
[crazy laugh]

As an added bonus people have been uploading their versions of cake, you can find them here.
208 versions of Cake From WFMU in NYC's archives.

Please let us know if you make a version and upload it, I am sure all of us would love to hear it.

1 comments:

VikingFrog said...

I believe I saw that exact man in the picture ordering in line at Whataburger the other day. He was one of those guys with immense amount of neck hair. The kind that is about 6 inches long and coming out of his shirt. He got a chicken BBQ sandwich.

Mp3 Player

Archive